This training is open to Commissioners who have yet to attend a Level 4 face to face training.
Please note that by the compliance deadline of December 2020 all Commissioners will requires ASS levels 1, 2, 3 & 4.
What do I need to do before attending the training?
Before attending the training, you will ideally have completed A Safe Space Level 3.
What else do I need to know?
- The session will run from 10 am - 3pm, this includes a one hour lunch break.
- You will need to bring a packed lunch with you. Tea and Coffee will be supplied.
- There is no charge for this training event.
- Commissioners can apply to attend either of the trainings advertised but we would encourage you to attend the one closest to where you live if possible.
- Travel expenses are a legitimate cost that can be claimed from your unit/ district/ division or county.
- Uniform should be worn.